PCOS, USG,prolactin, T3 tests done, prescribed CCQ 50, mycycst sachet. Recommendations?

i am married since last 2 yrs and trying for baby. On diagnosis it was revealed that my wife (Age 30 yrs, weight 56 kg) is suffering from PCOS (irregular periods). He is under treatment under a gyne since 1 yr and she underwent several tests like USG, prolactin, T3, T4. TSH, semen test (husband) etc and prescribed medicines like krimson 35, Lotte, glyciphase, hyponidd etc but no improvement observed. Now he has prescribed medicines for ovulution like CCQ 50, mycycst sachet etc. Pls help me out as she is demorlized....
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013