PCOS. Trying to concieve. Follicles rupturing normally suggestive of ovulation. Further course of action?

i am suffering from PCOS , and planning for baby right now, its been twon and a half years i am married, and we have been trying for baby since last 1.2 years. all check ups done. my husband s sperm count is in normal range. i have had my hormines injection and follicular study done. which shows follicles to be ruptured normally. its suggestive of ovulation . what is to be done further now? please guide me.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013