PCOS. Took Regesterone to get periods. Get periods naturally without taking medicines?

Hellow Sir, I am suffering from PCOS and one year before i even suffered from alopecia for which i had taken steroids for two months despite that my hair problem continued then i relied on a ayurveda treatment which actually helped me cure alopecia but now i am taking ayurvedic medicines to get my periods. but during last 6 months i stopped these medicines and didnt get my periods for which i had to take regestrone for 7 days once in the morning and night latter got my periods i did the same for next two months as well. i want to know if i can get my periods without pill naturally like before. please help me on this matter.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013