PCOS. Prescribed krimson35. Having brown discharge during periods. Take tablet on 5th day even if bleeding?

[x]Your question has been posted successfully to the Public Forum. Our experience tells us that Public Forum questions take upto 72 hours to get answered. If you would like to get your answer sooner, Ask a Doctor Now» « Back to DashboardPCOS I am 27 year old married height is 5 1 .My weight is 50 kg.I m suffering from pcos .I am having late periods and flow during my periods is very less.Its been almost 1 year since i got married.I consulted a gynecologist .she asked me to do T3, T4 and TSH test.Test results were normal as per doctor. Serum T3 was 116.00 ng/ml,Serum T4 was 7.80 µg/dl,Serum TSH was 3.0 µIU/ml.She prescribed me krimson35 tablet for 3 months.Its been almost 2 months since i started taking this medicine.I am getting periods regularly from past 2 months due to medicine.But the flow is very very less.I am getting brownish blood discharge most of the time during periods.My gyne asked me to start taking krimson35 on the 5th day of period for 3 months.but on fifth day also i am getting some blood will it be ok to continue taking medicine from 5th day if i am mensurating on 5th day.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013