PCOS. Pain in right hip, groin, back radiating to knee, calf. Told it was sciatica. Opinion?

Hi I am 35 years old, female and have PCOS . Since June, 2011, I have had pain in my right side - lower back, hip and groin . Sometimes the pain goes down my leg to my knee or calf , sometimes in the front and sometimes in the back. When I sit too long my groin hurts but if I stand or walk too long my lower right back and hip hurt. Heating pads sometimes help. I don t know if its sciatica , bulging disks (which run inmy family but no one ever has a problem this young) or maybe an ovarian cyst? I ve mentioned it to my GP and he told me it was sciatica but didn t even look at melt do any tests. I m going back next week but I just thought I d see what another doctor would say. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013