PCOS. No help with any kind of medicine. Taking Regestrone tablets to get periods. Treatmen?

i have polycystic ovarian syndrome since i was 17yrs. now am of 23yrs. since this problem was detected , i was under treatment. doctor suggested me regestrone n then other hormones such as dian35, ovar-L .. then she got my thyroid n prolactin . levels checked. after that i was put on cabgolin thrice weekly. many other tests wer also done such as CT Scan , abdominal scan. evrything is normal.... i just have pcos . n the givenmedications was not giving me satisfactory results, so i switched on to homeopathy treatment. by that treatment i dint get my periods even for once. and then through newspaper articles i switched on to ayurvedic treatment which is also called as unani treatment. this unani treatment doctor assured me that 100% my PCOS problem would me solved. this unani treatment was very expensive but still i got it done because i was feeling very irritated by this delayed irregular periods. and to my badluck even this treatment dint work out on my body. NOW every two months am taking regestrone tablets to get my periods. am not getting my periods naturally. am planning to get married in next six months and i want to get rid of it. am on diet and exercise but stil not shedding weight so please suggest me something. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013