PCOS. Having period once in a year. Trying to concieve with medicines. Brown spotting after stopping medicines. Cause?

Hi I am 21 yrs old and I have been dignosed with Pcos . I have had my period before a few times but I only get them like once every year or sometimes none in a year. I was trying for a baby by taking medicines through my doctor. I have not taken those for about 6 months. Now I am having brown spotting in my underwear & I am not sure what may be causing this.... Period, pcos, implantation , etc. if you have an educated guess id like to hear it. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013