PCOS. Hair loss, dark skin, fatigue, back ache, painful breasts. Taken ginette. Suggestion?

Hi I has PCOS and use to get my periods after every 40 - 45 days and was experiencing loss of hair and dark skin. For this reasom my gynaec had recommended me to go on Ginette 35. I took the pills from May 2011 to October 21 2012 (stopped it after checking with my gynaec). I got my periods on time on 27 October for 5 days. Then again after 10 days or so I got my periods which laste for 10 days. Then I got one on 25 dec 2012 for 5 days post which I am expecting my periods. It has been 42 days since my last periods. I am experiencing fatigue , backache , pain in my breast and my pregnancy test also came negative. Please let me know if this is normal?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013