PCOS, HSG done, patent tubes. On medication, regular periods but no egg formation. Will i conceive?

Hello I am a 31 year old centrally obese female with PCOS . I have done HSG and found to have patent tubes . My husband s semen count is also good. I have been on, metformin , folic acid and siphene 50 mg for the last 6 months without any folliculometry done to detect if the dose was okay. Recently I changed my physician and he did a folliculometry on the 13th day of my last cycle only to found out that there was no sign of any egg formation. My periods are regular now (though it was very irregular before taking metformin and folic acid) at around 34 days cycle. My new doctor gave me 45 pills of ovares to take and then then to increase the dose of siphene to 100 mg for five days and go for another folliculometry. I am afraid as to whether I will ever be able to concieve or not.......I am very worried. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013