PCOS, Feels dizzy, getting bad smell. Fluctuating blood sugar level. What is the problem?

I am 30 5 6 and 220lbs I have PCOS . The last day or so I have been real dizzy on and off. Along with lately I have been smelling things that are not there, like finger nail polish remover, and strong chemical smells; then today I smelled what I thought smelled like pot being smoked. ( I live with my daughter in the country so no one else was around) I am not diabetic but because of the PCOS I keep a eye on my blood sugars at times. Thinking it was that I took my blood sugar at one time it was 120 the other it was 106. I do not know what to think.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012