PCOS. Don't have periods since 3 mths. Prescribed PrimolutN. No bleeding. Suggestions?

hi,i am 24yrs old diagnosed with pcos , haven t had my period in 3mnths and was prescribed primolut N after which i expected to have a withdrawal bleed, but its been 8 days now after d pill and no bleeding.want to knw wat the problem is because it used to work for me,but now i ve had 2 doses, all without withdrawal bleeding. Been married 3 years now, tried metformin , clomiphene, HMG with HCG and still nothing.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013