PCOS, 33 yr old, trying to conceive. Tried ovarian drill, took Clomid, various tests, no result. What to do ?

Hi Doctor! My wife,33y/o has a PCOS & we ve been trying to have a baby for almost 4yrs already.She even tried to undergo an Ovarian Drill procedure on both ovaries last 2010 in order to lessen her ovarian follicles which was adviced by her Dr,underwent different tests: FSH , Prolactin ,Thyroid tests but all in normal results.She also took clomid but still No good news yet Dr?My sperm counts are normal also.Can you please guide us what to do Dr? Thanks you very much!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013