PCOD with uniloculor Cyst in andexa of a 22 years old female

Hello, I had been diagnosed PCOD a few years back .I was 16 years old at that time.I was on medicine.Now I am consulting an Endocrinologist .I got my periods on time for 6 months when I left the medicine.At that time I was taking Diane-35.Now my doctor has given me Metformin(Cetapine). My menstual age is 6 weeks 0 days. I got an unltrasound done today which detected that Lt. Ovary is normal but Rt. Adnexa has small uniloculor Cyst. of 48 ml vol. Please guide me what to do next.I am 22 years old.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011