PCOD, trying to conceive, on folwise and glycomet. Any other medication required ?

I have been suffering from PCOD since last couple of years. I am 30 yrs old and married since last 3 yrs. I am looking at getting pregnant for which i am taking folwise (one at night) and glycomet 1gm ( 1gm mrng and 1gm evening)on a daily basis. However its only when i am on medication do i get my periods. the month i do not take medicines i do not get my periods. Can u please adivise me on what else can i do to conceive. I am also overweight but hav been trying hard to loose weight but unsucessful. also i have no thyroid .
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012