PCOD, trying for pregnancy, prescribed Bigomet and advised daily exercise. Will it help?

Hi, I want to get pregnant. I got married before last 2.5 years. Initially I have been told by my doctor that I have PCOD . My doctor suggests me to do exercise regularly and she suggested me to take Bigomet 500mg thrice a day for at least 3 months. My question is will I get pregnant with the help of this medicine or I have to change any medicine. i am getting frustration due to my problem. My age now 28 years. All other reports are normal as per my doctor. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012