PCOD, taking siphene, undergoing follicular study. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi I am having PCOD s , from last 3 months i am taking siphene 100mg, and i am undergoing folicular study every month.. i am ovulated on 13..14..12th day of my period..still i am not a pregnant. my question is the doctor said the egg is released on right ovary consecutively for last 2 times. and i am have not delineated on right when HSG test performed. with this note we are expecting an egg on left this time.. wht are the chances to get pregnancy this time? if so having intercourse before or after ovulation helps us ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012