PCOD, taking glycomet 1000mg. Complications in pregnancy?

hi! i m 26 yrs old. I m suffering with PCOd and taking dose of glycomet 1000 mg everyday. I would like to knw can anyone become pregnant with this.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Feb 2012
PCOD can cause problems with ovulation(egg formation),which could lead to difficulty in getting pregnant.But fortunately this is easily curable.Many women start ovulating spontaneously with changes in diet and regular exercise.This is the first line of treatment if you are overweight.Glycomet may also bring about spontaneous ovulation.If you still have irregular periods, you could be put on medicines for ovulation induction(clomephene).There needs to be ultrasound monitoring with these drugs and timed intercourse or intra uterine insemination could help you get pregnant.
All the best