PCOD, taking Siphene, pain and stretching in lower abdomen. Pregnant?

hi, i am 25 yrs old. this month i came to know that i m a PCOD patient .. i took siphene50mg from 2nd day of my period upto 7 days. then my doctor started my ultrasuonds.. and checked my follicles size.. now yesterday she said that follicle has ruptured.. i think the size was 17mm.. and now the egg size is 11mm... i had made contacts with my husband day before yesterday and yesteday also... and i am observing some pain& streching in my lower abdomen ... do i have conceived??
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012