PCOD, take medicine to induce periods, trying to conceive, prescribed ubhiphene. Will it help?

Hi my age is 29(5 1 height and 82 kg ) , i have PCOD problem from last 10 yrs and i had taken krimson 35 and metformin for about 5 yrs and after i had got married i had stoped taking Krimson 35 but i dont get my periods without any medicine, so i always have to eat mephrate for 5 days. Now i am planning to concieve my Dr has given me Ubiphene 50 for 5 days. Will this medicine help me in concieve or do i need to take something else along with this.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer