PCOD, stopped medicines, do not get periods in full flow, only spotting. What are the pregnancy chances?

Hi Doctor, I am 40 years old widow (without children). I had been diagnosed with PCOD for last few years. I tried Ovral L, Ovral G and Regestrone tablets (two-three years gaps) for 3 months course. For past 1 1/2 years I am not using any tablets. Now I am not getting periods in full flow. Every month spotting will be there for 2-3 days that is also not regular. I am planning for re-marriage but I am confused whether to go for marriage, as chances of getting pregnant will be how much ? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012