PCOD, recent thyroid diagnosis, have weight gain. Prescribed with Thyronorm, Regesterone. Will it cause any harm in future?

Hi Doctor , Im 23 years old.I have PCOD since last 12years , as i have irregular periods and also heavy bleeding . Recently a month ago i got to know that i have Thyroid it just a starting . Lat 4 months my weight has increased how much ever i try to reduce its not happening. As , doctor has provided the following medicine: for thyroid : Thyronorm and For menstrual :Regestrone. and Myotol-f. I would like to know in future will i have any problem & suggest me if any. Will wait for your response . Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012