PCOD, prescribed fertomid. On follicular study, ovulation confirmed, advised Susten, drowsy, light headed. Causes ?

Hi, i m a case of PCOD , my doc prescribed me fertomid and then thru follicular monitoring study when the ovulation was confirmed, she asked me to take Susten 200 for 15 days. Is it safe to take this tab. I m 31 yr old and trying to conceive for the first time. Also when i took this tab orally i felt light headedness and drowsy feeling as if under the influence of alcohol. Should i continue to take this?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012