PCOD, periods twice or thrice a month, planning for a baby. How to conceive soon?

hello doctor
I am 25 yrs old.
I am having pcod problem
from last few months I am having periods twice or thrice a month that to on the amencement of conceiving days.
we are planning for baby now.
can u suggest me that what should I do which can help me to conceive as soon as possible...
my doctor has suggested me B long f and ovigyn D
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
As diagnosis is already known so main question is how to conceive ?
In my opinion first of all take regular treatment for PCOD .
Once menstruation become regular take treatment for stimulation of ovum .
Once ovulation occurs in time after regular menses then have a sex on ovulation .
Once conceive then treatment for its success .
Usually there don't develop any problem for conception in pcod cases so need not to worry . As these drugs mentioned in your query will solve your problem, so be confident.
In my opinion consult gynecologist and take treatment as above mentioned step by step.
Good luck.
Dr. HET