PCOD, overweight, trying to conceive. Folliclular study done showing moderate results. On glyciphage, hypnoidd, thyronorm, advised lupride injection. Chances of pregnancy?

hi I am 31 years old and have PCOD ...but i was able to concieve 3 times 1st two coception was almost 7 years back when i had to get them aborted as they were un planned and than there was 1 miscarriage 1 in 2010 novemeber and since then i am trying to concieve i am overweight 110 kgs i am trying to reduce but really no luck ....I am on glyciphage 850 mg twice a day hypnoidd twice a day B-long once a day and thyronorm 100 mcg ......also i am getting follicular montitoring yesterday was my 11thday and there was a follicle in rt ovart 9x6.3mm what are my chances of getting pregnant and my doctor suggested me to get lupride injection done when follicle is 18mm .....when will it be 18mm .....Please advice i am really worried need your guidance here .
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi mam pcod is the one which make you delay in getting u pregnant. Having pcod one should not abort even though my advice will be get your blood checked done for thyroid profile with cbc fasting and post pandel also get your lipid profile done. You have huge weight and thats very imp to get read of as this may also be barrier for not getting consive. Get me all the report done and do revert me for best advice. Bye and take care.