PCOD, ovary drilling 5 yrs back, trying for 2nd child, on duphaston, ovulate pill. Chances of pregnancy ?

i had pco ...had overy drilling 5 years ago..after that i had conceive but miscarry at 6 that same month after my dnc i had again conceive naturally..but continue dupaston till 5 may baby is 4 years old. 2 years ago i had conceive for 3rd time..but miscarry at 8 i am trying again..from this year january i have very regular period taking ovulate pill from day 2 to day 5 and dupaston from 16 to 25 days..but not conceive yet...this month i missed my period date just i have any possibility to get pragnent?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012