PCOD, open pores on face. Should I go for microdermabrasion?

Hi , I was diagnosed with PCOD and i took the medication for 3 months but later discontinued as there was some ear infection and had to take a lot of tablets so I just stopped it . I m thinking of going to the doctor again and restarting the medicines. As i look at my face , i see a huge lot of open pores,hair towards the end and also acne . the open pores are extremely deep and ugly. I m using benzoyl peroxide and i have used multiple treatments but nothing seems to work.Should i go for some treatment like microdermaembrasion? And i guess you would suggest to start taking the pcod medicines again. What should i do for my acne? I used Retino-A but it didnt work out so well. Benzoyl peroxide seems to work a bit but the pores look just unimaginably horrible. I m 21,Female.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012