PCOD, on treatment since 3 months, on diet, maintaining weight. Healing time?

Hi Doctor, I am 27 years old. I am having PCOD problem and my wight is 60, and height is 5.7.. I am taking treatment for 3 months. I am maintaining the same weight for past 4 months. How do i know, am i recovering from this problem. How much time it will take to cure.. Treatment is enough for an issue ? orelse can i take anyother diet? Pls suggest me
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. The treatment you are taking at present is good and as you are maintaining your weight you will get well soon. The only thing you can do to find out about the disease is ultrasound as you can compare the new report with previous reports. You can check about PCOS diet in web as there it is mentioned clearly what to take and what will help you. Thank you.

2 users find this helpful