PCOD, on medication. If medicines stooped will it hamper pregnancy?

i am a PCOD patient and its been 6 years (since i was unmarried) that i am on a birth control pill that is femilon 21...
earlier also i suffer from excessive hair growth on my entire body but before marriage when i left my pill again the same problem arise and during my mensural cycle only spooting is there.....its been only 2 months of my marriage and i have again got my TSH,T4,Prolactin and FSH tested...The FSH report is negative,doctor has again put me on the same pills for 5 months...Now my question is that after i stop this medicine if i want to conceive,is there any side effect on the growth of the foetus or on the baby???
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013