PCOD, no menses after taking gestofit. Had menses in the past with feromed z. Advise?

Mam. this is padmini... i hav pcod problem for past 3 months i consult a doc,she gave me some tab,i had followed that tablets so i got my menses last month after that again i visited her she put me one injection and gave me some tab i followed that....... but this month i dint get my menses till date after followed those tabiets........ this month i went to a another doc she gave me one tab.... gestofit 200g for 5 days...... i followed that also still now i dint get my menses...... im 25yrs old..... im not married till...... wat can i do now.... whether im following proper tablets... plz help me.....ill add the tab name wat i had...from sep 14.... i followed feromed z and another one more tab i got menses....
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer