PCOD, irregular periods, trying to conceive, taking modus 10mg, missing periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Doctor, I have a PCOD problem. I get my periods every month but not on a fixed date. It gets delayed every month but not by fixed no. of cant see a definite trend. I got my last periods on Feb 15, 2012. I visited my Gynac on March 24 for a general check up as I am now planning to extend my family. I was already getting all the symptoms that I usually feel in the early days of my periods on March 24. But my Dr. advised me to take Modus 10mg for 5 days which I started from March 25 after conducting a pregnancy test which was negative on March 24. Inspite of all the symptoms I have not got my periods as yet. Is this because of Modus or are there chances that I am pregnant? Please advise. I stopped using precautions from March 17, 2012.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012