PCOD, irregular periods, trying to conceive. Nogestol increased weight, so taking Folinal plus, Obimet, 15 days periods. Is it normal ?

hi, am 29 yrs old, height 155,weight 70. I have PCOD , irregular periods, some times periods come regularly but some times it skips. After marriage I went to a doctor she gave me Nogestol and IRS -1 and asked to contue for three months and asked to reduce my weight. But after having that medicine my weight was increasing. After three months when i went to that doctor she took some harmone test and again asked to continue the same tablet for another three months. As it was increasing weght I stopped that. Once I left this tablet I got my periods only after 53 days. On the 5th day of my periods I went to another doctor, she gave me Folinal plus and Obimet*Sr and . Due to which now periods has continueed for 15 days. I want to know if is every thing normal with me? Am i taking right tablet to become pregnant? what is that role of folinal plus before pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  551 Awaiting Answer