PCOD, irregular periods, hormone test done, Thyroid, FSH, LH, high prolactin, taking cabgolin and progestin pill, trying to conceive

Iam a known case of PCOD since 2 years.recently with 4cm right ovarian cyst . My periods were regular for 1 yr but in between it takes 3 months for the chums to occur.Iam married since 1 yr and 8 months.. I took all my test including all hormones--everything were under normal limits ( Thyroid, FSH , LH, ) Only thing is prolactin was mildly elevated for which Dr. prescribed me Cabgolin for 6 weeks, its completed. My LMP is 28-02-12 which i got after 3 months by taking progestin pill for 1 week and still i did not get my periods, i did the preg card test yesterday and its negative. Can you help me , how should i get rid of PCOD and how to concieve this month.Iam not overweight but my neck skin has started hanging i dont know the reason why.Please suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012