PCOD, irregular periods, had abortions, no ovulation, on Dubagest. Cure for PCOD ?

hello madam, I am Mrs.AAAAA 29 yrs of age my married life its almost 61/2 yrs. last three years back i have conceived with injection humog 150 but it hyper stimulated. In 6 month it was aborted with prematured babies. i have pcod problem irregular periods so many doctors i have consulted but know result. Now i went to another doctor she said to do follicular study but in my scan ovulation is not happening there have done hysteroscopy also everything is normal. Now there have given medicine Dubagest 100mg twice a day . next month second day of period there asked me come. what to do with this pcod, can i conceived naturally with pcod problem. please reply me madam
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  95 Awaiting Answer