PCOD, irregular periods, bulky ovaries, multiple follicles. Conceive?

I have recently got an ultrasound done. I suffer from PCOD from the age of 13 i have had irregular periods. ANd have been on hormone medicines on and off. I am now 31yrs old and married for the past 2.5 years. The report states i have Bulky ovaries with multiple tiny follicles - suggestive of PCOD. Both ovaries appear bulky with multiple follicles. Right ovary measures : 38 x 30 x 24 mm, vol - 14 cc. Left ovary measures : 18 x 21 x 35 mm, vol - 9 cc. What does this mean? And will this create problems for me to conceive.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012