PCOD, irregular heavy bleeding, trying to conceive, advised one dose of aquaviron. Is it safe ?

hi doctor. i am 23 year old. i have done my graduation in nursing and i am married before 8 months, looking for having a child. i am having PCOD since 2 years, and irregular mensus since menarche , right now i am having heavy bleeding, i consulted a doctor, she told me to use oral contraceptives for 3 months, but right now the bleeding is very very heavy. doctor told me to take tablet daflon but that is not effective so she told me to use one dose of aquaviron( testosterone ). is it safe for me to use aquaviron? bleeding reduced to at least 60% but it is not stopped completely and im feeling very weak. im even having severe dysmennorrhea and back pain. all the test reports are nomal for prolactin , TSH, T3, T4, FSH,LH, serum TESTOSTERONE, CBP and ESR normal, serum DHEA normal , Androstenedione is also normal, Ultra sound report: Endometrial thickness is 8mm, right ovary 34x18mm, left ovary is 32x19mm, multiple small peripheral follicles in both ovaries.All the above tests mentioned are done in last month september 13,2012, and ultrasound done on 20 september. now my doubt is can i conceive? and how long does it take for my treatment?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012