PCOD, high testosterone. Taken Fertigyn and Duphaston. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi doctor, I had pcod and high testostrone. My OBGYN prescribed me Diane 35 (for 3months), obimet sr 500mg for the first 3months. After that she asked me to get the blood test done. When i have done the test i was still having pcod nd testostrone is little high(came little down after usig the medicine). Later we started for pregnancy and she kept me on obimet sr 500mg and B-long f. This is the 6th month of this course. i have completed 3months of diane 35, obimet sr. now as i m trying for pregnancy and my follicle size was not developing she asked me to use B-long f. And this month (today is 22nd day) when the follicle was 19*18 on 13th day, i have taken the injection fertigyn 10,000 iu and i have taken the scan again on 15th day but it was not ruptured. I have not taken any injection again and havent done any scan and i started taking duphaston from 19th day by guessing that my follicle might be ruputred. And having relation from day 13 itself. Am i going in the correct way? Do i have chances of getting pregnant? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012