PCOD, hair fall, unwanted hair growth on neck, black patches on neck. Permanent solution?

hi, i am Divya and i am suffering from pcod from last 9yrs. my periodic cycle is not regular at all without medicine. i had daine 35 for 6years but now i change my doctor and she recommend me jasmine. thing is this my problem is still unsolved. i am facing with lots of problem due to this like hair fall , unwanted hair growth around neck , black patch on necks, under arms. Kindly suggest is there any permanent solution to it.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012