PCOD, had developed hypomenorrhoea. Taking metformin, krimson. What can be done?

sir.........i am suffering from PCOD...i had developed hypomenorrhoea..by last 3 months..so doctor advised me to take metformin for 3 weeks...last 14 th was my date but by 10th itself i got premenstrual spotting,,18 th i started metformin...today 4 th i got periods...it s a nice flow.severe abdominal pain body ache,,head ache everything is dere....shall i start krimson 35 today itself??????????????doctor prescribed it......
i am married and husband is in abroad,one year married life....nt yet tried for a child...
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013