PCOD, ectopic pregnancy, left tube saved, ovarian drilling, endometruim tb, forecox, macox, chances of conceiving ?

i am married since 9 years my ht is 5 6 and weight is 69 kgs,suffering from pcod .7yrs back i had a left ectopic pregnancy but my left tube was saved.i have gone through many harmonal treatments ,but i could not conceive.i had stopped all the treatment from last 3 yrs &now when i consult a gynac he did right ovarian drilling & endometruim tb was also detected gone through forecox &macox treatment for 6mths and he started siphene100 2 tabs from day 2nd to day 6th. will i conceive? plz help.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012