PCOD, difficulty in conceiving, laparoscopy done, taken meprate course. Can I be pregnant?

hello doctor. i m 24 years of age. i m married for 3 years now. i did not conceive in these 3 years. I had pcod problem. 6 months ago i had gone for a laparoscopy . last month my doctor prescribed me meprate for 10 days one in morning and one at night. it is day 12 today after stopping the tablet. Can i be pregnant? My period date was 22 . i did a home pregnancy test on 25th but it came out negative. can u please suggest what i should do now.? thanku. waiting for ur reply
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012