PCOD, difficulty in conceiving, done follicular scan, tests did not show dominant follicle in this cycle, advised CCQ. Pregnancy chance?

Hi i am 31 year old.I am married for the past 7years.we started planning for kids a year periods are regular but i have PCOD .i took treatment for 6 month which helpedme to get my periods regularly but couldnt when im getting follicular told me that i had a dominant follice in my last cycle but there z no nominant follicle in this she put me on CCQ...r there any chances for me too get pregnant??
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012