PCOD, depression due to failure in conception, prescribed metformin, hyonnidd, cabergolin, advised strict diet and weight loss. Will this help?

hello doctor, im suffering from pcod .. eagerly waiting for pregnancy, its been 5 years since my marriage. i have been consulting many doctors but unable to find solution for my problem. now im into a treatment my doctor said all my ovaries & tubes are fine but i should be on strict diet & weight loss . She recommened me tablets of metformin , hyponnidd, cabergolin. im unable to understand when will i be pregnant???? are these medicines going to solve my problem????? Depressed patient XXX
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012