PCOD, blocked tubes, overweight, going through IVF. Chances of pregnancy with preserved eggs?

i am 35 year old with PCOD and blocked tubes , also overwight and going thru IVF and unfortunately with one failed attempt. I have 4 eggs preserved with my doctor , how sucessfull io can be with this preserved embriyo. what can i do to imporove my chances of getting pregnant. I at this point of time do not want to wait for wight lose as i have tried very very hard but was unsucessfull. My obesity is basically pear shaped. I am having fat on my thighs and hips
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012