PCOD, advised Evanac. Discontinued as TSH went low, started Overal, husband's low sperm count, on Maxazol. Suggestions ?

I have been diagnosed with PCOD , i was asked to take Evanac tabs for the same. I did it for 45 days. Then did T3, T4, TSH ,LH tests below are the results. LH-20.1 TSH- 3.43 My doctor told me to discontinue Evanac tabs and asked me to start with Overal tabs for 21 days n 7 days gap n start it for same cycle. Actually my husband is having low sperm count he advised to take Maxazol powder. Sperm count is 2.5ml/ml
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012