PCOD. Under siphene, HCG and FSH. Ca I travel far?

hello mam, i have a question which iam really concerned about..iam a dentist and planning to pursue my postgraduation. iam a pcod pt. married for an year and under siphene , fsh , hcg etc...problem is that if i join pg i have to travel 110km daily by road.and if i get pregnancy in between my 3yr course is it safe?..please suggest...thank u
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
First patients with pcod have difficulty in conceiving.second if you conceive i would recomend bed rest for atleast the first 3 months.people who conceive with help ( siphene,fsh,hcg) etc are to be continually monitored to look for risk areas.i would advice you to set your priorities and then plan accordingly.