PCOD. Trying to concieve. No help with medicines. Reduced weight. Side effects?

I am diagonosed with pcod and doctor told me to take obimet sr 500 and a tablet for folic acid(FAFORTE).Iam using these tablets for the past 5 months . My periods becomes regular after using these tablets but iam not conceived yet .We are trying for a baby for the past 5 months .now i am 30 yrs old.How long i have to use this tablets?.I don t feel anything wrong after taking these tablets(but my weight get reduced from 66kg to 64 kg,my height is 160 cm).Are these tablets causing any side effects?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013