PCOD. Follicular study found ruptured follicle. Taking endoget. Sufficient?

Hi.. I am having pcod problem.. since last three months doctor has give me throid 2.5 md and Meta-X for 3 months.I got my periods on 11 Jan 2013 and went for a follicular study on 10th day.The result of follicular study was End0-6mm rt ovary - nil lt ovary - 2.5 + 2.1 cm follicule found.And again was told to come on 12th day.. The result showed that follicule got ruptured.Endo-6.9mm and fluid seen in POD.Again i was suggested to take endoget 200mg for 15 days.So is their any chance of preganancy this month?Since last week i was feeling like to faint..
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013