PCOD. Delayed period. On folic acid. Have follicular study. Pregnancy chances?

Hi , my age is 27 years and I have PCOD. My menses is generally delayed by 8 -10 days. I have undergone thyroid , blood and hemoglobin tests.Everything is fine.My doctor advised me to take benforce-M twice a day and folic acid one per a day regularly and I am taking these
medicines from last 12 days.Doctor advised me for follicular study.
I got menses on 26th March '13.Today is my 17th day.I went for follicular study on my 12th day and 16th day which is yesterday.
On 12th my doctor said that follicla was not found and on 16th day it was mentioned as below.Right ovary size is 10.6*5.3MM and left ovary size is 11.0*5.6 MM.Endometrial thickness is found to be 6.4 MM. Again my doctor advised me to come tomorrow which is my 18th day.Will this follicular study help me to get pregnancy even in case of PCOD.Can you please let me know as how the treatment will be given

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013