PCO, taking fimara, menogon injections, had intercourse, started duphaston. When to expect periods if cycle fails?

hi, i m 40 years old with PCO , my dorctor prescribed fimara starting from 2nd day of my period , then menogon injections for 7 days starting day 5 of my period then i made US then was given the trigger shot on March 19, then intercourse starting from March 20 til March 22, then i started duphaston 10 mg twice daily on CD 16 for 10 days . If this cycle failed God Forbids ..... when to expect my period?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
The cycle is expected after you stop taking the Duphastone pills. If you continue taking these then it is best to test your urine after taking pills for 15 days.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,