PCO syndrome. Abdominal pain led to cysts in ovaries. Why constipation?

Hello.. I m 26 years old unmarried female. Two years back I was diagnosed with PCO syndrome after landing in hospital s emergency with severe abdominal pain . Ultrasound showed there were cysts on both the ovaries. A took medication for 2 weeks and the pain subsided until a few months back when I again got hit with the same kind of pain. I didn t go to any doctor and waited for it to go away. I was able to bear it. Since last year I ve put a few inches around my waist hips and limbs. I m suffering from constipation quiet often.. Also I ve developed unusual hair growth on my chin. Also I m suffering from UTI. I m having trouble sleeping and my eating habits aren t good. I don t have breakfast, in lunch I eat merely 4/5 spoons of rice or half chapati and feel bloated. I m feeling bloated for most part of the day. I don t know what s happening. What should I do? Please help, I d be really grateful. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012